Sunday, March 11, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ms Azlin's wedding today! It was really cool as this is my like only second wedding I've been to, so I was quite excited. Haha. I really liked the setting they made which made them look like some malay royalty. Plus it was pretty great meeting all my classmates again. I shall put up the photos after I've managed to grab them off everyone else. Haha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Went to starbucks at holland V with peiyi, huiling, eeli, daph, yuko and aud. It seems most are us are stuck in the same rut, to take fass or biz. Fass really seems like a dead end here in singapore. As my sis was telling me, in america they really value LA students, but in sg it's not really the case. For example, in the US thhey would rather pick an A LA student over a B business grad. But here, a B business grad would have a greater oppurtunity. This is really hurting my head.

eeli` Your dwelling places says:
i wish i was overseas. cos seriously i think sg is too small, and too rigid and materialistic for me actually
takeyourhandinmine says:
YAH thats why
eeli` Your dwelling places says:
let's go overseas! haha self-imposed exile

|k^Kh|An (liver) says:
if u wanna be rich, biz
l|k^Kh|An (liver) says:
if u wanna scrape out a living persuing the craft of your dreams
l|k^Kh|An (liver) says:
choose wadever it is in fass lor

Oh no, what should I do what should I do what should I do? I'm tired of living out of a cardboard box with a penance for a bank account, but Shenton way is just not my world. It's not that I'm an advocate for white superiority, but the cheesy phrase of America being the land of oppurtunity and dreams just seems so tangible all of a sudden.

No comments: